Bridgwater mercury dating are sophia bush and james lafferty still dating
Other charters were granted by Henry III in 1227 (confirmed in 1318, 1370, 1380), which gave Bridgwater a guild merchant which was important for the regulation of trade, allowing guild members to trade freely in the town, and to impose payments and restrictions upon others. Parliamentary representation as a borough constituency began in 1295 and continued until the Reform Act of 1870, when the original borough constituency was disenfranchised for corruption.
From 4 July 1870 the town was incorporated within the county constituency of West Somerset.
A 12 feet (4 m) thick portion of the castle wall and water gate can still be seen on West Quay, and the remains of a wall of a building that was probably built within the castle can be viewed in Queen Street.The southbound side of the motorway will be shut between junctions 23 (Highbridge) and 24 (Bridgwater) from 8pm tonight.